- Used to treat Piles (haemorrhoids). Inflammation of the rectum (proctitis). Itching around the back passage (pruritus ani). Tear in the lining of the back passage (anal fissure).
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this medicine.
- Anusol cream, ointment and suppositories should be used after the bowels have been emptied.
- The area around the anus should be thoroughly washed and dried before using this preparation.
- Anusol cream and ointment can both be used internally or externally for the anal area.
- For application into the back passage, a nozzle provided with the cream should be screwed on to the tube.
- The nozzle should then be gently inserted in to the rectum and a small amount of cream/ointment squeezed out.
- The nozzle should be withdrawn slowly.
- The nozzle should be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Anusol preparations should be used in the morning, at night and after each bowel movement.
- This medicine is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years old.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Take one softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal.
- Maintains Healthy Urinary Tract.
- There are no known side effects from taking cranberry supplements.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using this product.
SaleCompareProduct Description Dr Meyer’s PILEX, which’s rich in Diosmin Offers Natural Hemorrhoid Relief for Up to Six Month. Diosmin, is in a class of flavonoids primarily derived from citrus fruits and is known as a citrus bioflavonoid. Diosmin seems to work by improving venous tone, reducing stasis, restoring normal capillary permeability, and improving lymphatic drainage. [...]